How to Make LSD
How to Prepare LSD?
The main ingredients needed for making LSD are Morning-glory seeds, Wood alcohol, Petroleum ether and Filter screen.
Here are the steps to preparing LSD:
- First, you have to take around 300 grams of morning-glory seeds. Break these up.
- Now, for a couple of days, keep the seeds soaked in around 250cc of petroleum ether.
- Next, use the filter for taking the seeds out of the ether.
- Take wood alcohol of around 225 cc.
- Now have the seed pulp soaked in the alcohol for 2 more days.
- Filter the solution once more.
- For use in future, keep the liquid.
- Now soak the pulp once more in the wood alcohol (225cc) that is unused.
- After around 2 days, filter the solution.
- Next, add the second wood alcohol to the first one.
- Keep the liquid to make it evaporate.
- After the wood alcohol gets evaporated, there is only a yellow gum remaining.
- With enough care, take the gum out. Keep it stored in the form of capsules.
- Your LSD will now be okay to use.
By following these steps, you can prepare this drug at home.
What Can You Expect?
With the intake of LSD, you can ensure complete freedom. It can be easier to feel unusual sensations of calm and peace. You can experience some changes in consciousness, leading to wonderful hallucinations. When you prepare LSD as aforementioned, you can feel easy and relaxed.
Keep in mind that this kind of drug has high sensitivity in the presence of chlorine, UV light and oxygen. While that might be the case, its potential can persist for many years, if you can store the drug in a cool dry spot in an opaque container. When you taste the LSD in its purest form, you will find it to be odorless and colorless. Generally, LSD is consumed orally, although it may be similarly potent when taken in through intravenous and intramuscular injections.